AXIZ SB-1 Stationary RFID reader
The DTR-4 Hand Held Reader is designed for the convenient identification of animals.
The hand held reader can also read microchips that include both identification data and body temperature measurement functionality.
- Scans ISO-compliant FDX and HDX electronic tags (11784/11785)
- This stationary RFID reader can be used to read tag numbers from livestock moving rapidly past antenna systems. Advanced read speed features provide accurate results at speeds of up to 12 m per second
- Rugged construction and increased noise immunity make this reader ideal for demanding environments. Simple “plug and use” operation makes the reader quick and easy to use
- Information read by the AXIZ SB-1 can be transmitted via Bluetooth wireless technology (not included in the kit) or via tethered cable connections (RS232, RS485, USB) to devices such as PDAs
- LCD graphical display shows tag number and can be used to browse and change settings
- The AXIZ SB-1 is designed to resist both dust and water and perform reliably in harsh conditions, including a wide range of temperatures
- Compatible with 230VAC and 12VDC power supply
DC Adapter – accessory
The DC Adapter can be used to connect the AXIZ SB-1 to an external power source.
A 12VDC battery can be used as the external power source.
With an external power source, the stationary reader can be used e.g. out on the pasture, where electricity from the grid is not available.